profile affiliates skins home follow

disclaimer
I'm a little cookie, yes i am and i was made by the cookie man and on my way from the cookie pan. a little piece broke off of me but i can taste just as good, uh-huh as a regular cookie can.

Messeji
throwback
  • Lyric: Cry Baby - Melanie Martinez
  • aesthetic stuffs #2
  • aesthetic stuffs #1
  • Fakta You Are The Apple Of My Eye
  • Cake A Boo
  • #88 Love Live
  • Heart Of Gold
  • Freebies : Limited edition doodles
  • Freebies : Muslimah Doodles
  • Freebies : Tumblr Doodles

  • Credits

    © Copyright 2018. Full Template by Anis
    Best viewed in Google Chrome
    All right received

    TWICE - TT
    Kamis, 27 Oktober 2016 | 0 comments


    Hello Bae! cute performance by Twice - TT. I loveeee this video so muchhh. it's making me like entered the fairy world. the outfits so cute too. they mix pastel and gothics. perfect mv ever! the dance very energetic and cheerfull. I think the tittle comes from Korean emoticon like T.T  or T_T
     watch more! 





    FUTURE
    PAST